Thursday, July 30, 2009

Office Tour

Welcome to my office. I hope you enjoy the tour

Picture #1
-Ugly picture of a window
-Characterture of Chip & I from the Walleye Festival Circa 2006


Picture #2
-Tribute wall to a local talent who sends a postcard, once a month. We have never hired him. However, I appreciate his persistence. Thus I honor him.
-Inflatable globe
-Ugly boat picture
-Bumper sticker that says "I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To Do"


Picture #3
-Spaghetti artwork created by my boss's son when he was 2. He is almost 6 now.


Picture #4
-Bella in my alma mater's jersey
-A disgusting picture of a Sausage Egg Croissanwich.


Picture #5
-Tiny grocery cart, with a party hat in it??


Picture #6
-Two foam fingers. GO TEAM!
-Yet ANOTHER ugly boat picture


Picture #7
And last, but certainly not least
-Shoot wardrobe. Anyone need 4 black long-sleeve shirts or a purple argyle sweater?
-Giant tennis ball
-Basketball
-Hula hoop
-Random "BONUS" sign
-The thing plugged in the wall is for my remote control Jeep
-Oh and don't forget the race car wrapping paper.


That completes the tour. There is more, but I think you get the idea.

Most of the junk (especially the multiple boat pictures) are leftover props that people dump in my office. I do not mind, there is always something to amuse me.

6 comments:

JuliE said...

How come I do not see one random thing I have gotten you over the years! Where have all my toys gone?

To Be Determined said...

YOU BOUGHT THE JEEP!

JuliE said...

It must be my hangover dementia kicking in again.

JT said...

I love how half of the things you describe in your office are ugly and yet you have no intention of changing them up. I guess I wouldn't expect anything different in your office... as far as the random stuff goes.

Heather said...

Thank you for bringing me on the tour. You have very nice things and I especially love the Egg Croissanwich, but you know me I don't like pig on mine.

To Be Determined said...

JT - why mess with perfection? It may be ugly, but it is funny.

Heather - Moons over MY HAMMY!