Look what we purchased! I am very excited.

FOOD FACE™ make faces at the table
Here’s a chance for junior to play with his food and exercise his creativity at the same time! So bring on the mashed-potatoes and peas...the possibilities are endless!It’s individually gift boxed with lots of inspirational (not to mention wacky) food art. Wouldn’t YOU have loved this when you were a kid?
I wanted to bring them to work today for Show and Tell.
You can buy these precious gems online here.
3 comments:
I love this! Maybe you were joking, but I love it! I am going to buy like 20 of these to give for gifts!
I am SO not joking. I saw them online and I desperately wanted them. We saw them at the store it was a dream come true.
First let me say, I love them, I want them, I need them. But, you know that any kid given peas for dinner and this plate is not making a hat out of them...
Post a Comment