
His little feet don't touch the water.

These people's feet do touch the water.
I am 30. I have given up bikini's and gone straight to ruffled skirt suits. Don't judge me.
WE PLAYED.




I love this kid! Don't worry there was no dog attack. Just inner tubes.

The game "ring around the dog", did not work out according to my plan.

I have no explanation for my face. Except wooza that's scary.
AND WE DANCED THE NIGHT AWAY!

These guys are great! They look like a painting.



Am I hilarious or is he embarrassed of my dancing skills?
Can you feel the love.

Thanks to all who came to celebrate the end of my 20's! I had a great time and I hope you did too!
4 comments:
Jen...wish I could have been there to tube, dance and laugh the night away with you. Happy Birthday!!! I owe you a phone call to sing to you. Love you so much and wishing you all the best for your 30's. I hear it is the best!
Your birthday was a blast! Now that I've experienced it, I am so jelaous of all the potential lake fun you guys can have every time you go up there. I want to have my birthday on the lake!
PS... your dance moves remind me of Joan Cusak's character at the dance in Sixteen Candles
The catering thing makes total sense when it's your birthday, who wants to plan a party or host all kinds of people on THEIR day? Although, do you have a Costco there? They sell hamburger patties already formed and potato salad already made! I know you can do it, next time, there is always next time.
And believe me, this has been a year long effort, trying to get a little more creative in the kitchen so we don't eat out so much! We are restaurant-aholics!
Post a Comment