1. Granny Cones: My vision involves an ice cream truck with a caricature of myself in a rocking chair. Chip says I won't be able to drive. Fine. I will hire a driver and be ice cream passer out-er. As long as I break even $ and amuse myself all day. Mission accomplished.
2. Granny Guard: I am qualified! All the kiddies will love me! Chip says no droopy bikinis. OK deal. (I will be happier than this guy.)
What are you going to do when you are old?
ANOTHER RANDOM CAREER THOUGHT:
P.S Inspired by Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch, I decided I should look into becoming a Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer. Did you know I am TOO OLD to get into that career! That's not fair! No one told me this was even a career option. I feel like I have been robbed of an opportunity.
2 comments:
Hmm.. I think I would enjoy being an ice cream or cheese quality control taste tester, baseball official score keeper, cute old lady extra for movies, master painter, TV host for House Hunters Retirement Homes, chairman of the ancient people x-games, tap dancer, closed captioning typer, stand up comedian or awards show seat filler.
So I see you have thought of this also.
Post a Comment