My best friend (and #1 Blog Fan) turns 30 today!
Here's a short history of our friendship.
-We went to THE Ohio State University. Go Buckeyes!
-We were Synchronized Swimmers and Water polo Players. (until the Porch Incident of 1998-1999)
-We lived together in a house of 7 girls.
-We currently live 2.5 hrs away from each other. I talk to her on the phone 3 times a year, but we email approx 200 times a day. She knows every moment of every day, phone calls are unnecessary.
Here are a few of my favorite things about Julie.
-I can get her to do anything funny and inappropriate.
-In college, she practiced her dance moves to N'Sync when she thought no one was watching. Oh I was watching and I was laughing.
-She will put dimes up her nose in exchange for a trip to the grocery store. She draws the line at keeping them there while in the store... I pick my battles, I allow this rule.
Happy Birthday OLD LADY! See ya on Friday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. I look like a monkey, and I smell like one too. Wait... I don't smell, do I?
Also, I like how that adorable guy I tricked into sitting next to me is gazing out the window imagining himself to be in another limo where he is not sitting next to the weird girl making the super-attractive come hither face. No one can resit that face! Sucker!
Post a Comment