My mom buys expensive scissors. They are NOT for everyday uses. Do NOT let her see you using them. You will suffer the wrath. She hides these scissors from everyone in a "secret place". Some people have jewels to hide, my mom has scissors. To each their own. (I guess)
Recently, she purchased a new pair because her old ones were misplaced. Really, there were grumblings & accusations about possible theft suspects. When she went to place them in the "new secret spot".... guess what! The old scissors were ALSO hidden there. Who would have thought?
As if that story wasn't exciting enough... Here comes the punchline. Do you want to know where her secret hiding place is located?!
Between her mattress and her headboard, of course. WHAT?!! THAT IS YOUR BEST HIDING PLACE..... FOR SCISSORS? WHY?!!
FOLLOW-UP THOUGHT: I would be uncomfortable sleeping next to someone with sharp objects at her disposal.
1 comment:
I have to say, as secret hiding places go that is a good one. I mean who would ever think to look there as a hiding spot. I gotta figure the go to places for theives are the sock/underwear drawer and the freezer. Especially as a sneaky little kid looking for sharp objects... why would they be messing around there per chance to stumble accross them?
Post a Comment