Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You are a Mean Mean 'Mester.

Third Trimester. I get it. You are a mean mean 'mester. 

I try to be the world's best pregnant lady. For the most part, I think I am quite fantastic. Not... so much anymore.

Lucky for me, my husband still takes me on a baby moon (pictures to come) and buys me ice cream (even though clearly I do not need any more ice cream) and tells me I am not boring (yes I am) and doesn't laugh when I attempt to weed the backyard on all fours (so unattractive).

Without further whiny whiny.
Here is the glory of 34 weeks 5 days
Smile =) 



I have mild huge self esteem issues in regards to my sumo wrestler arms

I will be back next week for;
ANOTHER ultrasound.
and finished nursery.

1 comment:

JuliE said...

I do not think you have sumo wrestler arms and i think you look great!