Our daughter is EXTREMELY impatient.
As of Friday, I am 1.5 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced.
My reaction... OK, but I could walk around like this for weeks and be overdue. No big deal. I then told her my plans when labor begins; blow drying my hair, baking cookies, making sandwiches etc etc. I was trying to get her on my side. Chip thinks this is crazy behavior.
Her reply.... Don't do that and put the car seat in the car.. like tonight would be good.
Maybe, we'll see you here next week, but I seriously doubt it.
um eek. I am pretending this is not true. Why do I feel like this is all craziness.
Everyone else is told dilation means nothing?
I have a schedule my little girl, which includes working until July 13. (due date is July 12)
You may make your appearance anytime after that. Kapeesh?!
There was some mild panic. So we made a diaper run... just in case.
Side note: here is my class practice baby.
Ah she looks just like her daddy.
2 comments:
Ah, cabbage patch kids....those were easy babies!
Exciting news Jen, can't wait to hear how it all plays out!
Hang in there! She'll come when she's ready. But I agree with voting for her to wait until at least July (purely selfish reason as I am busy until then :-) ). And the only thing you really need the first couple days is a good place to nap (you and her) and diapers. So it sounds like you are all set.
Post a Comment