I am still here!
Status of Baby C:
-3 centimeters dilated.
-No contractions. But I have no clue what they feel like. She is so busy booting me around, could I be missing them? Who knows?
-My doctor is pleased I am dilating without any pain.
-My pain tolerance is so high. I am starting to get a little concerned when it really is time, I will dismiss true labor. Though I have been told that is almost impossible. I hope that's true. The hospital isn't that close.
-Besides for the absurd amount of pressure when standing and the fact she is still using her feet/bum as weapons... I feel pretty good, just moving like slow turtle.
And since we skipped last week.
Here is the Bump at 38 Weeks.




1 comment:
You look great! So excited to meet the little lady. I will be so jealous if this is a completely pain free experience for you... you are one tough cookie!
Post a Comment