Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend Baby C was completely spoiled by our friends and family. 

My sister in law Patricia with the assistance of Julie and my mom threw a beautiful party. Thanks guys!!

Baby C is well equipped to enter the world! 15 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!



 I love this picture the little girls were enamoured with the baby gifts. 
We cannot wait for our backyard to be filled with the sounds of little voices.



  
Sorry Mom.... Your eyes are closed, but I look better in this picture. Thanks for taking one for the team =) 

Christopher was a trooper as the only boy. He ate dirt and beat up the older kiddies. I cannot wait to watch Christopher and Baby C grow up together. 

That's a big baby. The one below, not above.


Thanks to Chip for getting our backyard in shape for the party. I was not much help to you the last couple of weeks =) 

(I know I promised to stop discussing it.. but man the heat is making me retain water at an alarming rate... holy chipmunk cheeks)

2 comments:

JuliE said...

The shower couldn't have been more prefect! Hats off to Patti and your mom for all the wonderful food.

JuliE said...

I would also like to add that, despite what you think, I think you look great and don't look big enough to have a baby in a few weeks.