Looks like Baby C has made no progress since last week's appointment.
Which according to my plans, is a very good thing! She is weighing in at approx 6.5 pounds.
Her head is in position and lungs are good.
We are ready to go at any moment, but have hopes of making it a bit longer.
Here is a brain for you. Isn't it the most perfect brain you have ever seen. ha.
Here she is from the outside
(I swear I change my clothes, but I have a lot of pink/purple maternity t-shirts)
She has been positioned like this for several months. I wish she would tuck. If you push her bum, she sticks her foot out on the other side. Creepppppy!
And now the nursery!










2 comments:
The nursery is perfect. I love it! AND it is so nice that you already have a bed in there. Little Cushwa is going to love it.
I really don't think you look big enough to have a baby any day now! You look great.
Post a Comment