Thursday, June 21, 2012

37 Weeks Full Term!!

Yay we made it!

Today's doctor update: 2 centimeters dilated. We have hopes of making it until July!

Chip is hoping for a July 14 birth (My dad's birthday and Julie's Birthday), but he will gladly take July 4th (my birthday). 

She is really becoming quite opinionated these days. She gives me a big whack if anything displeases her. Which makes me look like a weirdo in public when I grimace after being head butted in the nether regions, repeatedly. Not cool kid. Not cool.

The good news for all the astrological sign people. She and I will both Cancer. The bad news, we will both be crabby. Which should make for interesting teenage years. Chip is also a water sign; Pisces. Kid #2 better be a water sign or we will have a house divided

No bump pictures today. It looks the same as last week. (or perhaps, I spilled mass quantities of soup and salad on my shirt. Keeping it classy my friends)

Instead, would you like to see what we looked like as babies?

Unfortunately, I do not have any newborn pictures of Chip.

The toddler pictures I do have, all have cake in front of him.
Not much has changed from past to present.
He likes cake.

I was born with red hair.
This kid has a high probability of being a red head.
Why do I look Asian?

Pudgy with food spillage. Again. Not much has changed. I looked like this an hour ago.

Until next week! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby photos - so excited to hear the happy news! the 4th is always a good bday day, nice and even, towards the beginning of the month, etc....
and nothing wrong with expecting fireworks for your birthday every year and secretly pretending it's all in your honor! ;-)