Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bump - 31 Weeks 6 days

Here we are at approx 8 months.




Look FEET!
 Don't look too closely at my feet.
I pretty much dumped the nail polish on them and pretended like I got a manicure.
No fear.. It is on the list of things to do this week.

So what if I had to bend over this far to see them.

What other keeping it real things shall I share?

Here are Fred Flintstone's feet at 90 degrees + humidity + 10 hrs on my feet.
Awesome.
They have their own fat rolls.



I have peed my pants twice now.
Once brushing my teeth and once sneezing.
cool huh?

She is still laying sideways in a hammock.
Hopefully she will decide to remedy that soon.
If not c'est la vie.

We don't have a name yet.
We may not until the hospital.

Nursery is ALMOST done!
The crib is missing while our niece comes to grips with it's removal from her room.

Here is a design board preview...
Occasionally, I panic about painting a little girl's room grey..
Like the minute Chip finished painting. eeek.
You should have seen the look on his face.
DON'T YOU DARE!

Well that is all for now! The countdown to baby world continues.

3 comments:

JT said...

That belly is adorable, I just want to come over and give it a little buddha rub! As for the cankles, no worries, now you know what I feel like every day! You look so darling my pregnant friend... so excited for you!

Scott McMillan said...

You look great Jennifer!! Love the colors.

Heather said...

Love the belly, love the feet, love the nursery. I love grey/yellow combo. It is sure to be cheery with the yellow.