Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ultrasound and Bump - 28 Weeks 0 days

Here is Baby C in her last in-utero baby picture! We won't see her again until July.



Stats:
Weight = 2 pounds 11 ounces. Big not huge
Head = Measuring 29 weeks 6 days. I blame the daddy for this.

Current position
-kicking my left ribs
-head butting my right ribs
-sitting on my left hip
-sucker punching my right hip
(For those ex-synchro people. She is doing an Oyster.)




And here is Baby C and mom for our monthly portrait.








On this month's episode "What a Gym Lady Thinks is Appropriate to Say to a Pregnant Woman"

Setting: feeling bloated about week 16 or so.
          "SO really how much weight HAVE you gained?!" Excuse me....

Setting: feeling pretty round about week 25
          "You are carrying all the weight in your stomach". Why thank you.
           "Well and your chest." um yeah I know.
            "And of course a lot on your b ut t." Uh. YOU ARE A COMPLETE JERK!

My male coworkers also say inappropriate things. I find these comments amusing. I can make them squirm, which causes them to stick their foot farther in their mouth. Sometimes I bait them just to pass the time.

Ok I will end this post. I am babbling... Next up. Nursery pictures hmm.. maybe... if we start it....

3 comments:

Tim and Jennie Lindstrom said...

I love your cute pregnancy pictures!

Also, I saw this on a blog I read:

http://hip2save.com/2012/04/19/coastal-com-hot-100-eyeglasses-for-only-2-95-shipped-new-customers-only/

So, I thought maybe you could find some red glasses... Or orange, or purple! Lol

Heather said...

The oyster position. Ha ha!
You look so cute. Love all the updates. Makes me feel like I'm there to see you.

JuliE said...

The gym lady is crazy. You look very cute. Although... your hair looks CRAZY LONG!! I always had the vision that when I was pregnant I would do locks of love.. but my hair never got that long.