Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bump - 25 Weeks 5 Days

Per request. Here is a Baby C update:

Pregnancy Symptoms and Activities:

-She is very active. Most active at 5:30 am and 1:00 am. Which ironically is when I get up and when Chip goes to bed. I wonder who will win the sleep schedule war? I suspect me... Since she who controls the food supply is generally victorious.

-Hip adductors are still very sore. Loose ligaments + gym = pain.... Since this is self inflicted, I have no right to complain... and yet I do.

-With the completion of the kitchen (pictures to come), it's time to bring the baby stuff to the house! I have shown such restraint in this area. I deserve a prize.

And that is about all that is going on pregnancy-wise.
Pretty much the same info as the last update.

Without further ado... may I present round version 2.0

This shirt makes me look extremely preggo.
For true documentation it is slightly lifted for photos. (don't worry no bare belly here)




On the plus side, I finally fit into my inherited designer maternity.
(Way too cheap to purchase fancy pants myself).
SWEET! Much more comfy.

 No more shoes to be seen.
I almost cried putting on heels last weekend.
ick yuck no ma'am.
Why can't I wear my converse to church!?! 

1 comment:

JuliE said...

You look adorable!!! I must find a time to visit so I can see you in person. I am very jealous that you are such a cute pregnant lady.