Here's my face! Helloooooooooo
The tech said she has beautiful huge lips.
err. We only saw a giant mouth.
High Five.
Down Low.
Too Slow.
Lucky for her, she appears to have gotten her height from her daddy.
And here is what she is doing to my body.
This pregnancy has been pretty easy on me thus far.
Here are the few symptoms I have had;
1. Eczema on my palm. This started day one! Amazingly quick symptom to arrive. It's really not terrible. My hand is just really dry.
2. My ligaments, after years of athletic abuse, are already extremely loose. Pregnancy... is proving to be rough on my joints. I waddle much earlier than is really acceptable. But my HIPS hurt.
3. This week, I started to get really full when eating. To the point of near tears.
And that my friends is all my complaints. Not bad.
No morning sickness, no inability to sleep, no heartburn. nada.
Pretty good I'd say.
That is all from here... Stay tuned for kitchen dare I say completion...... in the next couple of weeks!!






3 comments:
Still looking cute. I can't believe you don't have shorts on in this heat wave we are having.
OMG how am I just now reading that you're having a baby. I guess I've been out of blog land for to long! Congrats Jennifer! You're looking great!
Adorable little bump and great Ultrasound pics. Glad you are feeling good.
AND...can't wait to see the kitchen. So exciting.
Post a Comment