Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bump - 20 Weeks 6 Days and Lessons From the Dog

My little brother requested some more pictures. So here they are!

Views from the front.


Views from the sides.

View from above.


And for super fun documentation FROM THE CABOOSE!

---------------------------

We interrupt bump photos for "Yet Another Lesson Taught by Penelope"

Ms. Penny ate my pill container; 9 prenatal vitamins, 8 DHA Fish Oil supplements, 2 man vitamins.
We called the Animal Toxicologist at 11:00 pm. Did you know such a thing existed? I did not.
After some calculations, they deemed her non-toxic. She was full of folic acid though.
WHY Vitamins?! They are not tasty.
This is the same dog that jumped off the roof.
So I guess anything should be expected.

3 comments:

JuliE said...

You look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures - so much fun!

Amy and Chad said...

You are too cute. I want to rub your adorable belly. I hope you are feeling well. Keep the pics coming.