We have WALLS!!
After the windows and doors arrive, we will no longer be heating the outside! yay!
Next up: counter tops.
Here are the choices.
Originally, we wanted soapstone.
However, everyone cringes when you mention soapstone.
So we found... Granite soapstone!
It looks like soapstone. Acts like granite. Perfect.
There is one other contender in the mix; see below.
Too busy?
Think subway tiles and grey grout butting right up against the counters.
Would that freak the eyes out?
It would be shiny... We do not really dig shiny...
This one cannot be honed due to other design elements =(
The final design probably leans a bit more modern, then this is reading.
One wall is only lower cabinets.
A litte eurpoean-ish.
But the pieces and parts are correct.
White - maple - stainless - soapstone - quirky
Clean yet weird. Kind of like us =)
Production Schedule
My expected end date says we have 74 more days to go
Excuse me I need a moment to cry
1. Electrician - still working =(5. Floors - Next week
6. Counter tops - Picking it out today! Installed?
7. Windows and doors?
8. Painting
9. Cabinets - Toe Kicks installed today
10. Cabinets - We probably should pick a white paint. White paint is absurd to pick. Just absurd.
11. Appliances - Next week arrival. Install?
12. Plumbing final
13. Electrician final

1 comment:
I really like the white and black granite. Did you go with that one? I think the kitchen is going to look great! I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment