I was filling up my watering can (or in this case milk jug), I hear a loud noise and think, oh great the screen door didn't shut. bugs. d@rn. Then more racket. I dart out of the bathroom, the screen door is slightly ajar, the bedroom door is wide open. WHAT THE HECK!
Shoot! Penny is on the garage roof.
NO. NO. she is not.
I run through the house screaming her name, nothing. I am frantic at this point, she is no where to be found. WHERE did she go?! I go back on the roof to check the backyard.
There she is wagging her tail in the middle of the driveway.
My dog jumped off the ROOF!!!!! 20 Feet off the ground!
She is in the doghouse for that maneuver, but somehow she was not injured. Thankfully!
I got lucky this time. The roof is way too appealing to dogs and little kids.

3 comments:
That is a guilty looking face. Where was Chip during these shenanigans? I bet he was in the backyard and she got excited... or she just saw a squirrel she wanted to chase.
I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky.. I think about it every night and day.. Spread my wings and fly away.... uh oh.. I don't have wings... THUD.. nope, I can't fly.
I can't believe it! I'm so glad to hear that she is OK. Love the pic of her, snout and all.
Post a Comment