I took a little road trip about an hour south.
I pulled off the freeway, the navigation system was busy yelling at me, my mom was calling on the phone, I was juggling shifting. Stressed I was...
Then I looked out the windshield and saw;
Spread eagle, hanging on for dear life.
HOLY (bad word)!
As I debated turning on my windshield wipers, creating a possible bloody mess, the vermin flew off.
It was in my CAR (well outside at least)! The entire road trip.
I am so grossed out! What if my window had been open and she climbed in? Did she have babies in my car hood? How did she hang out that entire drive. Eww eww eww.

3 comments:
What a freeloader. She obviously was tagging along for a free vacation.
Do you have a shift tranmission?????????????? I hope not.
Animals must love you or your car. Love, Grandma
that is hilarious!
Post a Comment