Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Activity

I do not have an exciting New Years Eve story or sadly even pictures. We had a lovely dinner and I fell asleep on the couch before 2011. Really exciting huh?

It's a good thing we behaved. Someone in my household (not Penny), decided installing landscape lighting was a PERFECT New Years Day activity.

Then it started raining. On my head. I was most displeased...

I could be overheard saying things such as... What will the neighbors think if they see us, in the rain, working on electricity? You are seriously the luckiest guy. I hope you are aware of this. I know very very few ladies who would be assisting in this ridiculous behavior!

He could be overheard saying. Think.. how proud your grandfather is right now, looking down on his granddaughter standing in the [deep] mud burying electrical wire.

I do like the lights. I do appreciate that Chip tackles projects like this himself, instead of hiring people.

But perhaps next outdoor project should start in May.

Thank you. bye bye.
Splicing
 Digging
Crying

2 comments:

JuliE said...

Wow.. if that's not love and commitment I don't know what is.

JT said...

Quite impressive!!!