Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is TV Causing My Funk?

Lets review my television line-up last night.

1. National news
2. Conjoined Twins Life After Surgery
3. Family Lines of Dracula
4. History of exorcism
5. Hurt Locker

ehh... I find that lineup slightly disturbing. It's no wonder I have been irritable this week, how about something more uplifting? or perhaps less tv?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen any of the new OWN network? I watched a new series called Master Class the other night, it featured Diane Sawyer, pretty inspiring. Next subject on the series will be Jay Z, so a fun mix of people!

To Be Determined said...

Oh thats sounds exciting. I am boycotting OWN. Maybe I can DVR and semi-break the boycott.

OWN took over my personal favorite; The Discovery Health Network. HOW am I going to solve mystery illness if I lost my teaching channel.

JuliE said...

How do you have time to watch that much TV in one night?! I thought you went to bed at 9pm? I really like Bones... I would now like to be a forensic anthropologist for the FBI when I grow up.