Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rain Coats

I think raincoats (and boots) should be extremely colorful. It is the one jacket you get to look like a Crayola crayon. And that is what makes rainy days brighter.

So I bought this jacket. It's sunshiney.
Chip was on a hunt for a coat as well. Staying true to the crayon belief, he purchased a raincoat in Fisherman Yellow/Gold. I cheered the crayon purchase! yay!

SCREECH, I then realized.. We would be THAT MATCHING COUPLE. How did it not occur to me, we would wear them the same days?!

HMMM awkward.

Mine is going back for the Green, I believe. (I am struggling though, i like the yellow. someone tell me it's OK to look like twins.... His is gold, that is enough difference, right?)

2 comments:

JuliE said...

You have to know at least one couple that can be counted on to dress as twins as they grow old together... now you are mine!

Anonymous said...

Nanci Said...I like the yellow!!!. And green is so -- blah!!! Why allow the "twin couple" syndrome stop you from looking your coolest and brightest ever!!! Sunshiney wins for me!!!