The electric man stopped by today. Exciting right?
He called when he was in the driveway - I am required to call because your account notates you have a "problem dog."
A chuckle followed - Well, I guess you can call her that.
That is so sad. She is a bit of a problem. She's loud and runs away if you leave the gate open. But she's not an attack dog or anything.
I am perplexed. WHO told the electric company she was a problem?!
2 comments:
Well it's better he calls than he doesn't and she runs out the gate.
Blog Question in general? Is the word I type for word verification a real word? I have never once heard of the word I have to type. If they are real words I think blogger should add a definition feature so I could increase my vocabulary when goofing off.
Blogger I know you are secretly watching this blog since it rocks. So please respond by leaving a comment.
Post a Comment