Monday, February 21, 2011

C- is Ok

I go to the gym every week day. YAY for me. OK, really bragging is not the point of this post. The point is... I am a TOTAL cheater when it comes to bicep curls. (and I lean on the stair climber a wee bit)

This morning, one of my fellow gym patrons felt the need to instruct me on technique.

DUDE. How long have you been watching and judging before you came over to point out my errors? 

I know I am a gym cheater.. and I am OK with it. I am getting about 70% of a workout. That's about a c- right? I still pass.

Unfortunately for me, when this man (elderly by the way) is at the gym... I will complete all my workouts correctly. And that is really going to be quite inconvenient. 

I WILL NOT BE JUDGED!

3 comments:

Amy and Chad said...

You crack me up! Everytime I read your blog, I literally laugh out loud. Reminds me of funny times at water polo practice. Glad to see that everything is going well for you!

JuliE said...

I tell myself that as long as you make it to the gym you get an A+. Whatever you do once you get there is just extra credit.

Anonymous said...

Goody, Goody. Thank you Elderly Friend for taking care of my granddaughter. He and I know "C" is unacceptable. Grandma