Monday, February 7, 2011

Not in My House!

During the Super Bowl, our little doggie started to go upstairs for bed.

Chip yelled to her "Get back down here! This is the SUPER BOWL you cannot go to bed!"

I walked out of the kitchen and inquired if it would really upset him, should the dog not watch Super Bowl XLV?

He mumbled under his breath, something like; not in my house, no sir, no ma'am.

I see.

(on my own ridiculousness; I spilled an entire beverage all over our new rug even before taking a single sip of a beer. I am a bad party guest don't invite me to your house)

2 comments:

JuliE said...

I agree with Chip. I do not appreciate when MJ thinks we are so lame to hang out with that she decides to go up to bed before us.

DL said...

Now you know why we usually only invite you for outdoor parties.