Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's HERE!


Thanks Chip for putting it together while mosquitoes gnawed at your flesh!

I ordered my bike from Chubby's , in Southern California. Chubby's has a great bike selection for a fairly reasonable price, even after adding shipping costs (my basket, my bell.. etc). I was thrilled to have found them online. However, it took 15 days, lots of frustration and 3 bike orders. After all of the hub-bub, the bike I finally received is very ironic.

I did not intend to get a bike named after my niece but here she is! AND I LOVE HER!


Now I need a new floppy hat that matches my bike. My old one, though cute and perfect for Derby day, does not work. I am thinking this one will look smashing.

3 comments:

JuliE said...

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure you'll be able to fit your helmet over that hat.

The Cooper Family said...

What a cute bike! Love that it is named Bella!

JT said...

Love the bike! It's totally you!