Every year, we watch the Kentucky Derby in the living room wearing lovely derby hats.
Chip bought this hat for $5.00. He bought it because it is so ugly, someone needed to love it. And boy does he love it!
Lucky for me, he only wears it inside the house.
2 comments:
JuliE
said...
For the second year in a row, I didn't realize it was Kentucky Derby time until the day of. So I, once again, didn't have time to get myself a fun hat and wear it around town. As I say every year... maybe next time.
I picked Hold Me Back to win. I like to pick the horses based on the most amusing names, and none of them this year were all that spectacular.
How did it take me this long to find your blog?? I love it and can hear you talking as I read. So crazy how people don't change much. You are SO FUNNY, I was laughing out loud on every post. I am so glad you are a blogger. Welcome! I will be checking yours frequently!!
2 comments:
For the second year in a row, I didn't realize it was Kentucky Derby time until the day of. So I, once again, didn't have time to get myself a fun hat and wear it around town. As I say every year... maybe next time.
I picked Hold Me Back to win. I like to pick the horses based on the most amusing names, and none of them this year were all that spectacular.
How did it take me this long to find your blog?? I love it and can hear you talking as I read. So crazy how people don't change much. You are SO FUNNY, I was laughing out loud on every post. I am so glad you are a blogger. Welcome! I will be checking yours frequently!!
Post a Comment