Let's go fly a kite Up to the highest height Let's go fly a kite And send it soaring Up through the atmosphere Up where the air is clear Oh, let's go fly a kite Let's go fly a kite!
Glad you are getting some sun. We got a kite and haven't had any success in flying it. We are either too dumb or the kites were cheap at costco for a reason.
Is this an old school one you had to run to get going and has the single spool to control? Or did you go fancy with those new two handled ones? Those fancy ones are cool.. you can do loop-de-loos and fancy tricks with them. (Well I can't figure that fancy stuff out, but maybe you can... I just know it's possible)
3 comments:
Glad you are getting some sun. We got a kite and haven't had any success in flying it. We are either too dumb or the kites were cheap at costco for a reason.
Is this an old school one you had to run to get going and has the single spool to control? Or did you go fancy with those new two handled ones? Those fancy ones are cool.. you can do loop-de-loos and fancy tricks with them. (Well I can't figure that fancy stuff out, but maybe you can... I just know it's possible)
I am very impressed. Your kite looked like it was very high up. Quite an accomplishment.
Post a Comment