Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rebuttal - I Have Issues Too

As I stated in my first post, story participants are allowed rebuttal comments.

My mom wants everyone to know, I have issues too. Most of them revolve around food.

Case in point. I am disgusted by people eating corn on the cob at fairs.



Corn on the cob is for eating, in the privacy of your own home, preferably when I am not around. Not for public consumption.

I believe we can all agree on that. So see mom, this is not an issue.

P.S I don't know the people in that picture, for visual effect only.

2 comments:

synchrobuck said...

Just so there is full disclosure... you are also crazy when it comes to potatoes. Eating raw potatoes is absolutely disgusting. You should've taken a poll on who agreed with you that raw potatoes were yummy to the tummy... gross.

To Be Determined said...

You can blame the following people for that
1. Great Grandmother Gammy
2. Grandmother
3. my mom

They are all raw potato eaters.