Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All Staff Email

On March 6, 2009, I sent the following All Staff email.

IMMEDIATE REQUEST: Can someone have some little girl babies soon. So they can grow up to be girl scouts. AND I CAN GET MY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!

Thanks in advance.

p.s... I will take 2 packages of these.



Guess what was sitting on my desk today!!!!! YUMMMMMM.

UPDATE: Last night, there was yelling from Chip's home office. Blog lesson #1 learned. Don't post about cookies if you eat them all.

2 comments:

synchrobuck said...

Girl Scout cookies are like my kryptonite. I can not have them in the house without losing all self restraint and eating a whole box. For this, I am not too upset that the Girl Scouts have stopped soliciting door to door.

Anonymous said...

I had to order from someone who lives an hour away just to get samoas! They are so delectable, and I still have two of my three boxes left!