Monday, March 30, 2009

Where in the World is Jennifer at 5:30 am?

At the movies of course!



My gym has a movie theater cardio room. I love it! Workouts fly by and my fellow gym patrons cannot see me panting like a dog.

There are a couple of issues however....

1. Action movies are not really good for your 5:00 am brain capacity.
2. I see One Hour, of the Middle, of some REALLY Bad Movies.

MOVIE REVIEWS:

Blades of Glory (Will Farrell) - Not a chance. Even if you paid me in donuts, I would not watch this movie.

Stranger than Fiction (Will Farrell) - I would watch the whole thing... one of the better Will Farrell movies.

The Love Guru (Mike Meyers) - This is the worst movie I have ever seen. Shame on you Mike Meyers.

Transformers - umm I was 15 minutes into the movie, when I realized it was Transformers. Though I must admit, I was too lazy to leave so I did finish my workout. ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!

Devil Wears Prada - Sure. Chick flick, had to watch it somewhere.

Traitor (Don Cheadle) - I think I liked this.... It's hard to watch anything with a serious plot so early.

The Sentinel (Michael Douglas) - Ditto to above comment. Sad... I just watched it this morning. I cannot really tell you what it is about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, I wish more gyms would get on board with this concept!

synchrobuck said...

I like to watch the Price is Right when I work out. Although, it does get a little embarassing when I find myself shouting out prize prices at the gym. (I'm not sure how your sound works, but at my gym to hear the sound you bring your own earphones, plug them into the machine, and it links to the TV sound.) So after I shout out a price, I wonder if people around me think I am guessing the price of their outfits, haircuts.. or maybe that I just have some weird tic.