We are going to an event tonight. (Still not quite sure what I am supposed to wear, but that is not the issue at hand.)
My problem: I thought it was Saturday night and did not plan my toes accordingly. There won't be any time after work.
Should I:
A. Drive around until I find a walk-in nail salon?
B. Close my office door and paint my toes?
Currently, I am leaning towards B. Do you find that disturbing? Do you find this post disturbing? Did I share too much?
UPDATE: In case you are wondering how this went. I would post a picture, but no one needs to see toes.
I closed my door and started to paint my nails. Then the BRUSH part fell off the lid and into the nail polish. Now I have one foot with nail polish & one foot without. I sure got myself in a pickle, now. Hmmm, off to find some nail polish remover in the crew makeup kit.
1 comment:
I think office ediquette would indicate that you shouldn't do anything that would offend your surrounding office mates. Like stink up the place with nail polish. But since you have a door, maybe you can contain it. But by no means, should you ever EVER cut your toenails at work. That is the most repulsive thing I've ever had to experience.
Post a Comment