

Yes, I have props for such an occasion. Don't you?


BYE, BYE NOW.

We celebrated with a bottle of wine. CASE CLOSED.
P.S As truly disgusting as this situation was, I would like to explain the reason for our visitor. AT&T is laying fiber optic cables in the sewers. Thus disturbing his home, so he went on vacation... To our home. This is not a common occurrence. We do not live in a rat infested area. First and hopefully LAST!
4 comments:
Wow, that is amazing. Not only that he caught it, but that you actually let it live and released it back into it's little habitat.
That is worth about 100 foot rubs/massages/home cooked meals, etc. if this happened at my house.
What a man! Now I know who to call in situations like this. Do you guys to ferral cat removal?
The living part.... Not my idea....
Way to go Chip! That is very impressive and it looks like the Rat is happy running around the streets of Cleveland again.
Post a Comment