At the risk of sounding like I haven't studied U.S. geography since 5th grade I am going to ask, What beautiful lake is this?
It is Lake Erie. The water is still pretty cold. It is relatively shallow compared to the ocean. It will get warm soon. Then we will be swimming. Yay!
I am so jealous. This is the exact vacation I am looking for this summer. Who knew you had to book lake house rentals a year in advance?!
You are always welcome to join us at the lake. Penny won't get along with MJ though. So you need a doggie sitter.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
At the risk of sounding like I haven't studied U.S. geography since 5th grade I am going to ask, What beautiful lake is this?
It is Lake Erie. The water is still pretty cold. It is relatively shallow compared to the ocean. It will get warm soon. Then we will be swimming. Yay!
I am so jealous. This is the exact vacation I am looking for this summer. Who knew you had to book lake house rentals a year in advance?!
You are always welcome to join us at the lake. Penny won't get along with MJ though. So you need a doggie sitter.
Post a Comment