I get a garage door opener today! I know this is probably not really exciting news for rest of the world. BUT it is to me!
3 comments:
JuliE
said...
I'm not one to judge your artistic license here, but what is this picture? Do you have a garage door opener for your tree house? Because the big arrow looks like it's pointng at a tree. Shouldn't we have gotten a shot of the remote? Or maybe a close up of the door that now opens automagically.
Anyway, despite the confusing picture and my annoying critique of your blog, congratulations!! Having a home for your car is always a great thing, especially during the snowy lake effect winters! Enjoy!
3 comments:
I'm not one to judge your artistic license here, but what is this picture? Do you have a garage door opener for your tree house? Because the big arrow looks like it's pointng at a tree. Shouldn't we have gotten a shot of the remote? Or maybe a close up of the door that now opens automagically.
Anyway, despite the confusing picture and my annoying critique of your blog, congratulations!! Having a home for your car is always a great thing, especially during the snowy lake effect winters! Enjoy!
It was the only picture of the garage at my disposal! Even pointless blog posts are better with a picture. Any picture.
That is true. I don't want to do/say anything that might prevent you from making posts in the future.. I live for these things!!
I think tomorrow I would like to see this same picture with a hammock drawn between the two trees in the back.
Post a Comment