Thursday, August 20, 2009

TTC

Third Thursday Club was founded in October of 1999, by Chip and John. Each third thursday of every month we gather at the same neighborhood restaurant. Long lost friends, co-workers, your mom's friend, siblings, your mailman, new babies, little kids, your hair stylist. The more the merrier! You know where we will be, so see ya at TTC!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saved this email, written by Chip, from the 5 year anniversay - October '04 (I have no idea why)

OK kids. Do you know what time it is? It's time for the Third Thursday Club's 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please join us to celebrate this landmark occasion. If you do you will be thin, attractive, popular and sexy for the rest of your life. You may even re-grow hair if you need it. There is even a rumor that someone will walk away with a $1 billion dollar prize!

OK... not really. Just come and raise a glass with your friends because that's what it's about.

You know the time... you know the place... just show up. Woo!


**TTC Bartenders 5th Anniversay**

1 comment:

JuliE said...

This is such a great idea. We tried to steal your idea and bring it to the C-bus but it failed miserably. Our friends got bored with the same place week after week and after a few weeks it was just me sitting by myself drinking with the bartender. I guess that means I win!