
She also bit me on the nose. (not hard... but still)
I think she may have some sort of chemical brain malfunction. She is definetly not an angel.
**Do you like my lame photoshop abilities. This is why I control budgets and make other people's creative ideas into reality.
1 comment:
Dear Jen & Chip,
I whole heartedly appologize for my little slip up last night. I know I should know better, but I was laughing so hard when you were playing with me that I couldn't control myself. Ooo.. is that a bug.. (chomp).. Sorry, I got distracted. As forbiting you on the nose, why was your face so close? I was hungry and I thought you were trying to give me a treat. I will try harder next time to remember that, even if you smell like yummy cheese, I am not suppose to try and eat you. Is that a bird?!! Get that away from here!
Love,
That dog
Post a Comment