I just had to stare at this exact photo of myself for a week while going to bed at my parents house.....house-sitting detail. We look surprisingly similiar in these photos! Same lipstick color even.... :-)
We were just talking about Glamour Shots the other day. You must have heard us. I love the patriotic theme. You are such a proud American. I sadly never got any taken, but did perm only my bangs during this time period.
6 comments:
nice...youth is a wonderful drug....Happy 4th to you and Chip...... Uncle Mark
Wowee-Zowee! Can I get this in an 8x10? Man do I miss Glamour Shots... do they still exist?
I just had to stare at this exact photo of myself for a week while going to bed at my parents house.....house-sitting detail.
We look surprisingly similiar in these photos! Same lipstick color even.... :-)
YAY! they are still in business humiliating future generations. http://www.glamourshots.com/
We were just talking about Glamour Shots the other day. You must have heard us. I love the patriotic theme. You are such a proud American. I sadly never got any taken, but did perm only my bangs during this time period.
I just asked Jason what is the 1st thing that comes to his mind when looking at this photo. His response...Jon Benet Ramsey.
Post a Comment