Have you heard of the MELT CHALLENGE????
"Many have taken the challenge but very few have defeated the monster! Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw. Over 5lbs of food!!
Finish it all without any help or trips to the bathroom and you will be awarded a Melt t-shirt or Melt Pint Glass, a $10 gift card and we'll immortalize you in our online Melt Challenge Hall of Fame. Check out the gallery to see who has already defeated this sandwich. Come meet and possibly defeat the sandwich that lured The Travel Channel's Man v. Food host to Cleveland. How hungry are you??"
On our last visit, Some crazy ladies, ordered 5 Challenge sandwiches. See below.
Lets go in for a closer look
and even more disgusting; the side view
Now I like cheese.... but this is a little too far.
Another amusing tidbit about Melt. if you get a Melt logo tattoo. You receive 25% off your tabs for life. My coworker has one.... That is true dedication to the cheese cause.




3 comments:
Yummy! That looks awesome. I bet I could do it the morning after a long night of drinking.. then I'd take a long nap.
That tattoo is not seriously real is it? What kind of cheese is in that sandwich, it looks like mashed potatoes are pouring out of it!
Now, I can eat, but that just makes my stomach hurt! BUT, I love watching that Man vs. Food show - Ron ALWAYS thinks he could do it!
tattoo is 100% real. There are 131 people in cleveland that are sporting a grilled chese tattoo.
Post a Comment