Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Letter

Dear Chip,

You threw a fantastic BBQ. I am proud to be your sous chef.

Your niece requested you cater her birthday party. That is very high praise. Those skills will make our retirement Crepe Restaurant "Oui, Oui" very successful. (we may have to rethink that name)

Maybe frying 20 lbs of chicken in 90 degree heat, in our non-air conditioning house, was not my hottest idea (or maybe it was?).... It was worth the effort, yummmmm, quite delicious.

Thank you for tending to my tears during my quad tear. And for cleaning up the mess while I wallowed in self-pity.

You are the best!

Love,
Jennifer

P.S A little sad, I was too busy socializing to take pictures 

1 comment:

Dog said...

Dear Chip,

I suffered through your BBQ. But just barely. The smells were torturously delicious. Next time, please drop more on the floor for me to eat. I do not like having to fight the girl lady for cheese scraps late at night.

Love,
That Dog