Friday, July 23, 2010

Shower

Does your office have a shower?
With a shower rod made out of scrap wood and gaffer's tape?
This shower completely grosses me out.
I cannot fathom showering in the workplace.
I'd rather be dirty.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Believe it or not, but my last job did have a shower too. I don't think anyone ever used it, but there was a rumor that someone once slept in it.

Glad you liked the nose picking post. I posted that with you in mind, I knew you would be so proud. BOOGER!

JuliE said...

It must be because you really work up a sweat at work... or all the face paint you have to wear... or possibly someone has a dog washing business on the side (what else could that little mini shower head be for)... or maybe it's the spa like experience you offer for your clients. Although, I don't see how Shaq could fit in there.