Chip wants to write a book entitled "The Characters of Cleveland." When we run into an interesting person, he exclaims, "IN THE BOOK!"
Well this guy is one my favorites.
We call him Cat Man. See his backpack. In that backpack is a cat. He brings him everywhere. The cat exits and enters the backpack as he pleases, without direction from Cat Man. He perches on the owner's shoulder like a parrot for long periods of time. He runs around exploring all venues. He hops in the bag as soon as he sees the owner starting to leave.
It's difficult not to stare, even though we have seen this phenomenon about 100 times. It is the strangest thing.
WHY?
Cat Man brings a smile to our faces.
I will do my best to snap pictures of the other characters. You will love it!

3 comments:
Well it looks like he is having a good time at your 4th of July party... and you said you didn't take any pictures!
This is not the party. This is Wade Oval Wednesday's. Every wednesday during the summer they have free concerts and sometimes movies. We bring food, beverages, lawn chairs and hangout with the rest of cleveland.
I could definitely see myself doing this before I had kids. However, it is not easy to train a cat. I demand a photo with YOU and Cat Man for your next post.
Post a Comment