Monday, June 28, 2010

Kick it!

My company takes sports very seriously..... We do not like to lose. Before the (charity) game, we had a team meeting to discuss strategy. Really? It's kickball, I don't think there are too many strategies.
 
We also discussed our team outfits extensively. Then we end up looking like this.      
Team picture time! (for our facebook page of course)
 
Team Dugout.
 
Team huddle. Serious business . And I am not kidding.
 
I run funny. 

The Cleveland Indians gave us full access to the field. The only rule; no running the bases. Everything else was clear. So we did what we do best.... Take pictures of ourselves.

 
Little League Baseball photo op
 
Chip calls in from the bullpen
 
Bullpen catcher (I was wondering where he disappeared to, until I saw the pictures)
 
Dream catch (pay no attention to the missing baseball glove or baseball)

And may I present the trophies
 
1st place: trophy
2nd Place: Singing McDonald's Filet-O-Fish bass
Last place: Rubber Chicken
We did not win any prizes sadly. But we had a lot of fun in the process!
GOOD TIMES! I cannot wait until next year!

P.S: I am ridiculously sore. Three days later and I still have a hard time going up the stairs. 
O.L.D.

OH 1 MORE THING to document for embarrassment sake: 
I was so excited my first bat. I ran from first base to third base... with all of my heart. Completely skipping second. It was embarrassing to say the least.

2 comments:

JuliE said...

That looks like a great time! I totally want in on next years team.

To Be Determined said...

Chinese translation: The appreciation is one kind of moral excellence ~ response is biggest support ^^