Friday: I played hooky from work.
Bella, my parents and I saw Toy Story 3. Afterwards, we went for a swim.
Bella joined the swim team this year. She's a fish. We gave her a little lesson, which possibly included..... a ballet leg. You are welcome Brian.
Bella joined the swim team this year. She's a fish. We gave her a little lesson, which possibly included..... a ballet leg. You are welcome Brian.
Saturday: We went to a Crawfish boil.
I didn't eat any of these weird little creatures.
The guy in the middle told his wife....
the t-shirt purchase was mandatory when he placed the order.
Highly doubtful there, crawfish boy.
Saturday evening: Solstice Party at the Cleveland Art Museum.
I was truly in awe of this event. The entire museum was open, allowing party goers to wander through all the exhibits. Outside were bands, fireworks, and about 4,500 of our closest friends.
I highly recommend such an event!
After the evenings activities, Chip wore his cowboy hat and we ate Cheese. I love cheese. And so does our dog, who waits anxiously for scraps.









3 comments:
It is always a sign of a good night out when it ends with cheese and you on the floor with the dog.
i was waiting for scraps too.
I love summer. Wish you could come over for a pool date and some Safeway sandwiches and Mother's Cookies. Miss you...especially during the summers.
Post a Comment