First Up: Parade on the Circle!
As always it was hot, muggy and buggy, but the fun outweighs the pain.
Do you know what also eases the pain? SNOW CONES!
Next up: Made in the 216 - music on the streets - dj’s inside - food vendors - Local artist shopping!
Chip purchased this gem to hang in our closet. Funny, no?
Then we moved onto: East Fourth - People watching parade.
I did not have my palm read by the bar psychic, but it was intriguing to watch others.
How does one get a bar psychic gig?
Woa, that's a lot of activity.
The next day we took it easy.
errr I took it easy.
Bella came to visit! We went on a hike. (not a good pic of me)
We played bean bag toss.
While Chip shoveled Mulch =)










2 comments:
Wow... action packed and VERY fun weekend! Does that parade travel? I want to see it, tell them to come down here. Bella is getting so big! She's definitely starting to look like her own little lady.
CHINESE TRANSLATION: You can not control the weather, but you can change the mood
Post a Comment