
BAD

Woa, not good. (nice dbl chins grr)

Fine cranky girl it only took 4 tries, but you can work the timer on your camera. Now what are you going to do?

**I was not really having a Jen + tree photoshoot. If I was, it was the worst attempt in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD (large voice...lots of echo!)
***I like that it appears I am as tall as the tree. Take that five foot, three inches!
3 comments:
How come you guys only put presents under one side of the tree? Doesn't the otherside feel sad it doesn't get any?
Also, I was sad that when I enlarged the picture I didn't see any of the ugly ornaments I have sent you over the years. Why are you embarassed of me!
Don't worry your ornaments are on the tree. The little kids especially enjoyed the reindeer outhouse.
The wrapping wasn't finished when these pictures were taken.
Post a Comment