Friday, November 13, 2009

Honey I Shrunk

Usually at the doctor's office they just ask my height. BUT this particular overachieving nurse noticed my lieing eyes. It is not a lie if you do not REALLY know the answer to a question. It's an educated guess. An hypothesis, if you will.

Overachiever Nurse decided to measure me.

5 feet 3 inches!

Not the 5'4 and 1/2 I have been claiming most of my life.

Did you hear me?! 5 feet 3 inches!!!!!

I have to use a step stool in my closet and in the kitchen. So sad.

I am going to take stilt walking lessons just to know what it feels like to be tall.



3 comments:

JuliE said...

Wooo Hoo!! I am taller than you! Or at least that's what I have told the BMV... maybe I'm dillusional too. Sign me up for the stilt class.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, that is not short. I recently was measured. Surprise, I'm taller than I thought. My measure was 5 ft. 2 in. Grandma

Anonymous said...

You're in heels doing this...that's the funny part. Patty