Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ohio State Versus Michigan - Serious Business

I do not go anywhere at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning. It is really too bad. I will miss the 1 chance of not only OWNING a snuggie but WEARING one in public.



Please note: They give you a reward beer after you complete your 5K. A little warped if I do say so myself.

PIGSKIN CLASSIC 5K: All Registered Runners will receive a RACE T-SHIRT (either OSU or Michigan), entrance into the Tailgate Party and one (1) complimentary Bud or Bud Light at the Tailgate

TAILGATE: All Tailgate Package participants will receive a SNUGGIE (either OSU or Michigan) six tickets good for 6 beers, unlimited access to the tailgate area, DJ, adult beanbag and Bloody Mary bar.

Someone should go. Take pictures please.

4 comments:

JuliE said...

Why does Cleveland have all the good ideas?! As much as I would like a snuggie, I think I really need a blanket that zips all around me. Like a big fleece potato sack that just my hands and feet stick out of so I can walk around the house with it on. I will call it the Snuggie 360.

To Be Determined said...

I think they call those onesies... and after 18 months of age they are no longer available.

BUT.. i do like the title of your new product. get a patent.

Anonymous said...

i don't think so. Grandma

Heather said...

I can't believe that you don't already own a snuggie. I could definitely see you wearing one. Now I know what to get you and Chip for Christmas.