Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crock...

Ha. Gotcha with the title didn't? This is not a post full of rage. More of an obsession of mine.

I am obsessed with Crock Pots. I cannot go to any home store without visiting the Crock Pot section. Then debating the pros/cons of each model. The discussions mostly take place in my head because I tend to get a little crazy. Shocking right? My internal voice does not judge me.


Do I need a Crock Pot?
NO.
Do I want to take up cabinet space for a gigantic appliance I will use 1 time
NO.
Do I really want to buy one?
NO.
BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE to look at them.

Please tell me I am not the only one with this obsession. You like Crock Pots too. Don't ya?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you every get one Jennifer, make sure that the insert comes out for cleaning. I love my crock pot I am on my 4th in the 35 yrs
MOM

JuliE said...

I think crock pots are GREAT! In the winter I love to do Sunday dinners in there. You throw all the stuff into it in the morning and they house smells yummy all day.. and dinner is delicious too! It's also good for parties to keep cocktail weenies warm or some fancy dip. We probably use ours at least once a month.
PS.. tell you Mom I just found out that they actually make Crock liners so you don't ever really have to wash the things. What can be easier than making dinner and then throwing away the mess when you're done?!

Anonymous said...

Yes. I have 3 crock pots. Grandma